Glennis Beacham began her career in 1982 and has since become one of Atlanta’s most celebrated real estate agents. Prior to founding her own firm, Beacham & Company,168澳洲幸运十电子真人游戏®, in 2006, Glennis was the top agent for 13 years at one of Atlanta’s oldest and largest real estate companies. She has sold more homes priced at $1 million or more than any other agent in Atlanta real estate history. In 2011, she was recognized by LuxuryRealEstate.com with the Billion Dollar Sales Award. She is the first agent in Georgia to ever achieve this status; there are only 33 recipients of this award worldwide.
Even though she is the principal of her own firm, Glennis continues to sell real estate full-time by choice. A managing broker runs the day-to-day operations of the company so she can focus on what she loves most — selling houses. In fact, Glennis started Beacham & Company to better serve her clients who expect and demand the exacting level of marketing that the company provides.
Raised in Rochester, Minnesota, and Americus, Georgia, Glennis is a graduate of Auburn University where she earned a master’s degree in business administration and political science. Along with her relentless drive, she attributes much of her success in real estate to her honest and straightforward approach with clients, something she learned from her late father who was a physician. Glennis has two children; a daughter, Blayne, who is a marketing consultant at Beacham & Company; and a son, Ben, who works as a realtor alongside Glennis. Glennis resides in the Tuxedo Park neighborhood of Buckhead and is a member of Peachtree Road United Methodist Church.
- 2001 Recipient of the Billion Dollar Sales Award. Glennis was the first to receive this award in the state of Georgia. There are only 33 recipients worldwide.
- Top agent for 13 of 14 years (1992-93, 1995-2005) at one of Atlanta’s largest real estate companies.
- Personally sold close to $110 million in real estate in 2007.
- Master of Arts from Auburn University.
- Manufacturers sales rep for Hynes Sales in Charlotte, NC prior to real estate career.
- Participated in the sales management program at Harvard Business School.
- Certified Relocation Specialist.
- 37 years of real estate experience, 44 years of total sales experience.
- Congressional Honor: Selected as Outstanding Young Business Woman.